Friday, May 23, 2008

James and Tira Growing Up

I bet all of you thought I would never get on this blog again but here I am! I actually forgot our address for blogspot and so I created a new one. By doing that I was able to see our original one.

The past months have been quite eventful for us. Halloween in 2007 was a parade when James' marched around the church gym with a homemade Thomas The Train costume on. Tira was a very pretty Snow White, of whom she didn't know at the time.
Christmas was cold but not snowy here in AZ. James and Tira had plenty of presents to open plus the nervousness that comes with sitting on Santa's lap. Unfortuneately Santa forgot to be friendly and so that didn't help any.
James officially finished his first year of 3 year old preschool at a local elementary school on May 21st. He will start the 4 year old class in September. His teacher is amazed at his fine motor skills when he cuts with scissors.
Tira started scooting around on her bottom sometime last August and has since learned how to walk and soon after run. She delights in telling me, "I fast!", as she runs down the hallway.
Their pediatrician was impressed at Tira's coordination for so young a child.
James and Tira awake every day with tons of energy. I'm sure before I know it I will be yanking their covers off trying to get them out of bed in the morning.

No comments: